Rather than trying to be clever (and succeeding, because I'm just such a card) with my anniversary post, I'm just going to reflect on some of my favourite blog-moments from this year.
- First post (!)
- Ladies and gentlemen... ELVIS
- First appearance of the INCONTINENCE banner
- Pimp my band
- WWTW: Jowen style
- In which I begin a string of exceptionally deflating internet quiz results
- Spring break, Dickolas style (i.e. without anybody asking girls to show us where babies feed)
- My mother's glasses
- In which I humiliate my TA
- Adam drinks milk out of an olive jar and wonders why it tastes a little sour
- People graduated. I showed you.
- Steve creates the only known ASCII art picture of me
- Public Service Announcement
- In which I lament my lack of New York Fries
- I tell my friends I am considering scoring how much I like them and putting it online for all to see. Amazingly, they support the idea
- How I Roll
- Jowen says what we were all thinking
- Jim becomes a man, leaves us forever
- I answer your questions
- Galen becomes a man, leaves us forever
- In which I lose my 500th MF game and still share the details
- Oh no, the Chinamen!
- Pimp my LUGs.com
- In which I find a piece of fish in my desk drawer
- I announce a haiku contest. People actually enter
- I avenge my desk drawer
- Haiku contest results
- In which I make stuffing
- I get 44 comments, about 30 of which are not by me
- In which I get nostalgic
- You could eat off this dime
- I made you a mixtape
If you have a favourite I, Dickolas Wang moment, I'd like to hear what it is and why. I really enjoy blogging, you know, and I'm proud of what I have written, so I'm grateful that some of you even enjoy me blogging too.
Who knows what craaaaazy adventures lie ahead? Well, I might have an advisor soon; I will no longer be a real TA with students who I am responsible for, so I can write WWTWs more; one of these days, I might even win a LUGs poker game; I've re-learned how to read, which can only help; and I plan to lead an attack on the Priscilla Platter. The possibilities are endless! Stay tuned...
... I know I will.
Current Music: Nada Surf - Blankest Year (Hey, I didn't even intend that. How about that!)