Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I got band practice

Hooray for local advertising: I think I told some of you at home about the Berkeley Bail Bonds commercial that would occasionally run during The Daily Show. I can't find that right now, but this Copy Central commercial cracks me up just as much.

Angry customer: "Totally" is exactly what you said last time, and you were three days late!
Non-Copy Central employee: Well, that's a big order, and I got band practice [guitar wails] tonight, so... why don't you go over to Copy Central?

...

Voice-over: You can trust Copy Central. Totally.


In the interest of broadening the horizons of Berkeleyfolk as an exchange, anyone who can provide me with a copy of the Broco Auto Glass jingle totally gets a cookie.

Current Music: Datarock - Fa-Fa-Fa

1 comment:

Transcience said...

I see "the word is getting around about Copy Central". Totally.

My favorite part about that ad is the reaction of the right band-mate, holding up his hands like "What do you want me to do about this broad? Tell her we've got BAND practice (wail) tonight. And that she should go over to Copy Central. Totally."