Sunday, November 20, 2005

If YOUR Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?/Word around the office is

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski


Although I'm pleased with the results, this is probably the worst-put-together quiz I've done yet.

Also, I can't stop laughing at this, which I found off Spencer's blog. Good times.

3 comments:

GOC said...

wow... do people really say this:

"Smells like fresh vagina."

Dickolas Wang said...

I don't know, but I could certainly go for a powerfuck right now.

Agent Banana said...

Save it for Humpday Wednesday.

My movie is an erotic thriller...