Monday, May 02, 2005

The calm before the storm

In second year I spent probably a good several weeks in Math 215 (differential equations, bitch) trying to figure out what cereals I had never eaten. I miss those days, when classes were easier and I didn't get so worked up over exams. To commemorate those simpler, innocent-er days I thought I'd try to reproduce that list.

Cereals I have never had (or don't remember having):

  • Alpha-Bits
  • Fruity Pebbles
  • Corn Chex
  • Toasty-Os
  • Wheaties
  • Apple Jacks
  • Kix
  • Life
  • Total
  • Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries
  • Trix
  • Rice Chex

Starting tomorrow I have a take-home exam in my stats class; the day I hand that in is the final exam. Immediately before said final exam, I receive the take-home exam in my probability class; the day I hand that in is the day I take the final exam in that class. Immediately after that I have to move and drive home; somewhere in there I have to finish one more probability assignment and finish up my website work for the semester.

Who wants to play Minesweeper?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cap'n Crunch with Berries is excellent, if you can get past the fact that it cuts your mouth with it's jagged edges.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I owned you at Minesweeper... (and Checkers, and Tic Tac Toe).

Dickolas Wang said...

I can't believe I forgot Lucky Charms.

And with all due respect, no, no you did not beat me at Minesweeper.

MR said...

I have to say this post has a vague hint of reminiscing similar to posts that I have written.