Saturday, April 30, 2005

What's Wang This Week

Since the flurry of activity last week around this blog (21 comments, a comment from an old old OLD friend, a comment from someone I've never met) I've been really hesitant to update. Especially after that "Steve" post, I really felt like anything I could possibly write would detract from the overall quality of the blog.

As the internet's foremost Dickolas Wang, I feel a great deal of pressure to provide quality blogging for you, my dear readers. I like to think I have my finger on the pulse of what my fans want from me, and I do what I can to provide. But how to proceed after such a high point, when all that's left is to go downhill, I don't know. I can't even think of any random quotes - and I know that there are more than 17 sitting somewhere in my brain.

I've come to the pathetic realization that I'm afraid of the sophomore slump.

At any rate, I'm inclined to keep writing stuff just so that stupid blinking text will not be the first thing I see on the page when I open it. So I figure I better write at least two more paragraphs.

Oh, how could I forget: to all o' y'alls who read my blog and have just finished their degrees:

COMBOLATIONS, ELIZAGERTH!

Is that enough to get rid of the blinking text on my screen? Why yes, yes it is.

Current Music: Radiohead - There There

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, u really try wtih your blog! me, i just type whatever i feel like and screw what my readers think! lol~

and yes, blinking text is very very annoying! stop using it~ hehe~

joyce