Saturday, April 07, 2007

In conversation with Dickolas (Random quotes from my recent past, provided with some context)

me:
She was never really willing to understand me, I think. Like, for example, she really didn't like the Math Club, refused to get to know people there.

Travis:
Nobody likes the Math Club, Rich.


Moorea:
So does this mean you're not going to have fun for the next month?

me:
Yeah. But, you know, I've been thinking of giving up fun for a while anyway.

crowd:
[laughs]

me:
I mean, it's fun for a while, but...


Rachel:
What does the box for the Wii look like?

me:
Well, it's white, it's about this long [gestures], this wide [another gesture], and this deep [another gesture], it has a picture of a Wii on it, and it says "Wii" on the side.


me:
We will see each other Friday, yes?

Rachel:
Yes!

me:
Okay, great.

Rachel:
That is my only plan for the week that can't be broken if [extenuating circumstance]. You're special.

me:
Aw shucks. Now I feel bad that you're not more special than my bowl of ramen noodles.


Current Music: Crowded House - Fall At Your Feet

No comments: