Friday, January 13, 2006

She was a day tripper

I'm very sure I saw Brooke Burns in the backing karaoke video for "Day Tripper" on Saturday.


That's her.



It took a while to figure out it was her. I knew she looked familiar and kind of like Rebecca Romjin, but not Rebecca Romjin. Later, I remembered that she hosted a "Fear Factor"-type show, but then I forgot about it. But I found out.

As a young and fledgling actor and/or model, where on the career totem pole is an appearance in a karaoke video? For a Beatles cover band (which we saw a couple of in those videos), it might be right up their alley and a good laugh, but for a real actor or model? How much does it pay? (Not nearly enough, says Jeremy.) I imagine it's somewhere below playing a cadaver on CSI and somewhere above appearing in a local car dealership ad.

Current Music: Wolf Parade - It's A Curse

3 comments:

aShelteredTown said...

She dove into the shallow end recently and totally broke her neck. Used to date Bruce Willis. That's the kind of stuff you get to know when you read celeb gossip and Dickolas Wang's blog all day.

Anonymous said...

And Steve Kwan's blog.

aShelteredTown said...

No one reads your blog, Steve.