Friday, January 20, 2006

Now hear this

Three things:

  1. If anyone was even considering visiting me during my Spring Break, you have one week to contact me and finalize plans. Otherwise, I am booking my flight home.


  2. If all goes well, I will be going to see the Canucks play the Sharks in April. I think it's only fitting that I buy a Canucks jersey before that. I would also like one with a name and number on the back, of course, but I'm having trouble deciding on which name and number.

    Mattias Ohlund is a great player and that's the one I've wanted for a while. However, he's young enough that he could be traded in a couple of years and then I'm like those people wearing the #96 Bure jerseys. Ooh, sorry you paid for that.

    Trevor Linden's jersey will never go out of date. Also, there's a possibility that there will already be pre-made Linden jerseys available for cheaper than the $160 USD an Ohlund jersey will cost me online. However, he's no Mattias Ohlund.

    What do you think?


  3. What do people use these days: DVD+R or DVD-R? Does it even matter?


Current Music: My Morning Jacket - Z

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think hockey is for sodomites.

Travis

aShelteredTown said...

CLOUTIER
You simply MUST get Dan Clouts jersey if you want the ladies (or maybe just me) to love you. Say yes to 39!

Dickolas Wang said...

Good lord, are you trying to have me killed?!

___________ said...

As founder and president of the Rick Rypien Appreciation Society, I strongly urge you to consider #15. Failing that, I think it would be nice to show a little Jarkko love.

Dickolas Wang said...

What was Strudwick's number?

Dun-Dun said...

Strudwicks number when he was here was 34. I am not sure what it is now. I think your safest bet is Linden. Though Id also say an Artem Chubarov jersey would be sweet. Whatever happend to that guy? Actually you know what jersey you have to get....Richard Park.

Dickolas Wang said...

What do you guys think, is a #58 Wang jersey a little too much?

aShelteredTown said...

Cloutie-bear

Dickolas Wang said...

Yeah, that's a great idea -- even better, why don't I just get a #29 Felix Potvin jersey made up?!

___________ said...

If you can get them to whip up a #58 Wang jersey, go for it. I'll be able to make Don Taylor-esque remarks about the various things you do while wearing Robert Kron's old number 58.

Transcience said...

Any chance of staying in America and taking some kind of road trip or spring break getaway?

Dickolas Wang said...

I'm leaning towards going home right now, I miss the motherland.