Friday, December 03, 2004

My newest ambition

It has become my most recent life's ambition to become a cool enough guy for Sarah Slean to date.

I was feeling a little uncomfortable in my new surroundings here on blogspot, longing for the familiarity (and relative sanity, I should mention) of how Livejournal worked. That was, until I found this.

My first thought upon seeing this was "Whoa, don't the record labels have some people to maintain some kind of non-blog-community blog for her?" My second thought was, "Crap, my profile says under favourite music 'pre-2004 Sarah Slean'". (There was also some swearing going on in there.) So in response, I have thrown on "Day One" and am giving it some more time to grow on me. If you read this, Ms. Slean, it's going alright. And "Night Bugs" is fscking amazing.

So if blogspot is good enough for an inestimable arteest like Sarah Slean, doggone it, it's good enough for me.

Current music: Sarah Slean - Day One

No comments: