Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Itinerary

Things I have accomplished this trip home so far:
  1. Completed my last project, so I am completely done
  2. Seen "Ocean's Twelve"
  3. Started Christmas shopping
  4. Gotten in touch with a bunch of people I've been meaning to get in touch with
  5. Acquired, and consumed, one glass Sleeman Honey Brown Lager


Things I have yet to do:
  1. Get my laptop fixed
  2. Finish Christmas shopping
  3. See "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou"
  4. Re-learn how to play the guitar
  5. Finish a bunch of recordings
  6. Finish the last Jones in the Fast Lane song
  7. Find a muse (I'm looking at you, Jim), learn to write political, or find some other musical inspiration
  8. Get in touch with the other 80% of people I've been meaning to get in touch with
  9. Acquire, and consume, one pint Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale
  10. Acquire, and consume, one bottle Blanche du Chambly
  11. Acquire, and consume, one Hot & Ready, preferably with Crazy Bread (repeat ad infinitum)


It's gonna be a busy month.

Current Music: Hawksley Workman - For Him and the Girls

No comments: