Sunday, June 05, 2011

Currently looking for actors to play the French-speaker roles

Disclaimer: I've watched the video a number of times and still agree with the league that there isn't conclusive evidence of Burrows biting Bergeron. I just don't see any actual chomping happening. However, if I were to guess what the NHL hearing might have been like...

Mike Murphy:
So let me get this straight. You [points at Burrows] bit him [points at Bergeron]?

Alex Burrows:
No, it was just a scrum and I didn't bite him...

MM:
But basically, yes you did.

AB:
No, I don't know what happened but...

MM:
Shut up. And you [points at Bergeron].

Patrice Bergeron:
[blinks]

MM:
You stuck your finger in his mouth?

PB:
Um... uh...

MM:
What the fuck did you think was going to happen?

PB:
Well, I didn't... uh...

MM:
Shut up. [facepalm] You are both so fucking dumb. [leaves]


Current Music: Adele - Rolling in the Deep

No comments: